Experience learning made easy—and quickly teach yourself how to use the word-processing power in Microsoft® Word Version 2002. With STEP BY STEP, you can take just the lessons you need or work from cover to cover. Either way, you drive the instruction—building and practicing the skills you need, just when you need them!
- Master the tools for formatting, editing, reviewing, and publishing your ideas—in print and on line
- Create great-looking documents faster using styles, templates, and Smart Tags
- Organize information and add impact with tables, charts, and graphics
- Use the easy Mail Merge Wizard to create customized letters, labels, and envelopes
- Share, compare, and merge documents with colleagues through e-mail or the Web
- Prepare for the Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) exam
This book is approved courseware for the Microsoft Office Specialist Program. Go to: http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/officespecialist/default.mspx
|Series:||Step by Step Series|
|Product dimensions:||7.40(w) x 9.36(h) x 0.77(d)|
About the Author
Perspection, Inc. is a technology training company committed to providing information to help people communicate, make decisions, and solve problems.