- John Mackenzie's Fancy
- Ar Eirinn Ni 'Neosfainn Ce Hi (For Ireland I'd Not Tell Her Name)
- Jaybird Suite: Coffin, Little Brown/Bonaparte, ...
- Bob And Margie's Waltz
- Rascal's Castle
- Ash Grove Suite: Ash Grove/Three Ravens/Morgan Megan/Planxty Tom ...
- Maho Snaps/Port Of Call/Midnight Howl
- Belle Of Lexington/Forty Miles To Louisville
- Lost Hollow Lament
Taking turns on over a half-dozen varieties of stringed instruments, Robin Bullock fuses haunting textures borrowed from Native American and American West traditions with traditional Celtic, roots and old-time music. Sue Richards, Chris Norman, Steve Bloom and Myron Bretholz lend a helping hand.
Performance CreditsRobin Bullock Primary Artist,Fiddle,Guitar,Mandolin,Piano,Bass Guitar,Viola,12-string Guitar,Cittern,Penny Whistle
Sue Richards celtic harp
Steve Bloom Dumbek,Conga,Djembe,Ganza,Shaker,Shakere
Myron Bretholz Bodhran
Chris Norman Wood Flute
Technical CreditsRobin Bullock Arranger,Producer
Steve Bloom Contributor
Jim Robeson Engineer