From the #1 Name in Professional Certification
Get on the fast track to becoming CompTIA A+ certified with this affordable, portable study tool. Certification training guru Mike Meyers guides you on your career path, providing expert tips and sound advice along the way. With an intensive focus on only what you need to know to pass, CompTIA A+ exams 220-701 and 220-702, this certification passport is your ticket to success on exam day.
- ItinerariesList of official exam objectives covered
- ETAsAmount of time needed to complete each lesson
- Travel AdvisoriesExpert advice on critical topics
- Local LingoConcise definitions of key terms and concepts
- Travel AssistanceRecommended resources for more information
- Exam TipsCommon exam pitfalls and solutions
- CheckpointsEnd-of-chapter questions, answers, and explanations
- Career Flight PathCareer options mapped out to maximize the return from your IT journey
- Practice exams for 220-701 & 220-702
- Hundreds of practice questions from the book
- Video training segment
- Mike's favorite PC tools and utilities
|Product dimensions:||9.00(w) x 6.10(h) x 1.20(d)|
About the Author
Mike Meyers, CompTIA A+, CompTIA Network+, MCP, is the bestselling author of seven editions of CompTIA A+ All-in-One Exam Guide and several other computer books. He is the president and founder of Total Seminars, LLC, a major provider of PC and network repair seminars for thousands of organizations throughout the world, and a member of CompTIA.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
The first thing that sold this book for me was the fact of how incredibly easy this book is to understand. It includes just about everything in the way of diagrams and pictures to make you really grasp the concepts. Mike Meyers is an incredible teacher and if you watch the included video tutorials like i did, you go from not knowing even who this guy is, to connecting with him incredibly fast. I was expecting him to be something like my instructor and be really a cold and like technical "not very fun" nerd but i couldn't have been more wrong, he is probably the most awesome nerd who doesn't really have an ounce of boring in him. I would strongly recommend this book to anyone studying for the A+ exam, and its so simple that even the most "clueless noob" as he put it can understand.