With the middle class quickly vanishing, is the American Dream a broken down model of success? Having created his first company at the age of 12 and entered college at 13, entrepreneur Mike Andes is redefining the archaic 9 to 5 work concept and questioning the validity of the American Dream.
As the founder of the top-rated Business Bootcamp Podcast, Andes shares innovative concepts and strategies with listeners regarding home ownership, student loans, investment opportunities, finances and entrepreneurship. With more and more Millennials becoming fed up with society's "conveyor belt" thinking habits, he offers tangible, achievable strategies to breaking out of the rat race and being free of the middle class mindset.
Learn how you can obtain freedom through entrepreneurship, in addition to:
• Determining if attending college is necessary to reach your goals
• Recognizing the common characteristics and traits successful entrepreneurs possess
• Evaluating and implementing three vital concepts that can lead to you being more successful
• Examining the financial prudency of renting vs. purchasing a home
• Implementing actionable steps to help strip down your budget and fund your startup
• Planning your exit strategy out of the middle class
|Publisher:||Business Bootcamp Enterprises|
|Product dimensions:||6.00(w) x 9.00(h) x 0.23(d)|
About the Author