Uh-oh, it looks like your Internet Explorer is out of date.
For a better shopping experience, please upgrade now.
- Get it by Friday, January 26 , Order by 12:00 PM Eastern and choose Expedited Delivery during checkout.
Trading is a battle between you and the market. And while you might not be a financial professional, that doesn't mean you can't win this battle.
Through interviews with twelve ordinary individuals who have worked hard to transform themselves into extraordinary traders, Millionaire Traders reveals how you can beat Wall Street at its own game.
Filled with in-depth insights and practical advice, this book introduces you to a dozen successful traders-some who focus on equities, others who deal in futures or foreign exchange-and examines the paths they've taken to capture considerable profits.
With this book as your guide, you'll quickly become familiar with a variety of strategies that can be used to make money in today's financial markets. Those that will help you achieve this goal include:
- Tyrone Ball: trades Nasdaq stocks almost exclusively, and his ability to change with the times has enabled him to prosper during some of the most treacherous market environments in recent history.
- AShkan Bolour: one of the earliest entrants into the retail forex market, he trades in the direction of the major trend, rather than trying to find reversals.
- Frank Law: a technician at heart, identifies a trading zone, commits to it, and scales down as long as the zone holds.
- Paul Willette: has mastered a method that allows him to harvest some profits right away, while ensuring that he can still benefit from an occasional extension run in his favor.
Order your copy today and beat the Street.
|Product dimensions:||5.90(w) x 8.90(h) x 1.00(d)|
About the Author
KATHY LIEN is the Director of Currency Research at Global Forex Trading, a Division of Global Futures & Forex, Ltd. She is responsible for providing research and analysis, including technical and fundamental research reports, market commentaries, and trading strategies. Prior to joining GFT, Lien was the chief strategist of DailyFX.com and an associate at JPMorgan Chase. Lien has written for Active Trader, Futures, and SFO magazines and is frequently quoted on CNBC, Bloomberg, Fox Business, and Reuters. She is also the author of Day Trading the Currency Market as well as Day Trading and Swing Trading the Currency Market, Second Edition, both of which are published by Wiley.
BORIS SCHLOSSBERG is the Director of Currency Research at Global Forex Trading, a Division of Global Futures & Forex, Ltd. He is a weekly contributor to CNBC's Squawk Box and a regular commentator for Bloomberg radio and television. His daily currency research is widely quoted by Reuters, Dow Jones, and Agence France Presse newswires, and appears in numerous newspapers worldwide. Schlossberg has written for publications like SFO magazine, Active Trader, and Technical Analysis of Stocks and Commodities. He is also the author of Technical Analysis of the Currency Market, published by Wiley.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 The Art of Trading.
Chapter 2 The Man Who Buys Crashes (Dana “Dan” Allen).
Chapter 3 The 100-Pip Trader (Rob Booker).
Chapter 4 Rags to Riches (Hoosain Harneker).
Chapter 5 The Wisdom of Experience (Franki Law).
Chapter 6 The Treasure Hunter (Indi Jones).
Chapter 7 The News Junkie (Roland Campbell).
Chapter 8 The Great Adapter (Tyrone Ball).
Chapter 9 Surfing for Profits (Ashkan Bolour).
Chapter 10 The All-American Trader (Paul Willette).
Chapter 11 FX Family Values (Marcelino Livian).
Chapter 12 Man Versus Machine (Steven Ickow).
Chapter 13 Getting Started in Trading.