Do you want to improve yourself and master your memory with advanced learning strategies?
Would you like to analyze and influence people, reading body language, and nonverbal communication?
Would you like to know what are the secrets of mind manipulation?
With this book, you'll get THREE Manuscripts in ONE:
1) LEARN FASTER: How to Improve Yourself and Master Your Memory with Advanced Learning Strategies
2) HOW TO ANALYZE PEOPLE: How to Read and Influence People with the Ultimate Guide to Reading Body Language and Nonverbal Communication
3) DARK PSYCHOLOGY FOR BEGINNERS: What are the Secrets of Mind Manipulation and Control?
- In the first book, you will discover the best learning and memory techniques for your mind. Each chapter will give you examples of each technique, as well as some exercises to try out what you've learned and to jumpstart or expand your learning objectives.
- In the second book, you will analyze people, their handwriting, and photographs through their verbal and nonverbal communication patterns.
- Al final, in the third book, you will learn all the secrets of mind manipulation.
After reading this book, your mind will be ready for success!
Don't wait any longer. Start reading this book and achieve all your goals!
|Product dimensions:||5.00(w) x 8.00(h) x 1.04(d)|
Table of Contents
PART I - Teach Yourself to Learn
Chapter 1: Change Your Mindset to Be Open to Learning
Chapter 2: The Pleasure of Learning- How and Why We Find Joy in Gaining Knowledge
Chapter 3: Brain Food- How to Fuel the Brain for Mental Acuity
Chapter 4: Anatomy of the Brain- How the Hippocampus Works for Long- and Short-term Memory
Chapter 5: The Importance of Practice- Using Study and Hard Work to Produce Gratifying Results
Chapter 6: Ineffective Techniques and Learning Myths- How NOT to Train the Brain
Chapter 7: The Pomodoro Technique - How to Ignore Distractions to Better Manage Your Study Time
PART II - Techniques for Lasting Learning
Chapter 8: Speed Reading- Picking Up the Pace for Faster Reading and Comprehension
Chapter 9: Selective Learning- The Art of Discerning What Information Is Necessary
Chapter 10: Names and Numbers- Tricks for Memorizing Everyday Things
Chapter 11: Mind Mapping- Using Visualization to Make Memorable Connections
Chapter 12: An Elephant Never Forgets- Learn Like a Pachyderm for Better Retention
Chapter 13: Memory Palace- Building a Mental Castle for Your Mnemonic Devices
Chapter 14: 80/20- Using the Pareto Principle to Maximize Your Learning Efforts
HOW TO ANALYZE PEOPLE
Chapter 1: Reading People Through Their Handwriting
Chapter 2: Uncovering Insights About Values
Chapter 3: Analyzing People Through Their Environment
Chapter 4: Judging by the Cover
Chapter 5: Reading People Through Their Photographs
Chapter 6: Identifying Deception Through Nonverbal Clues
Chapter 7: Body Language of Attraction
Chapter 8: Ultimate Nonverbal Clue Cheat Sheet
Chapter 9: Communication to Reading People
Chapter 10: Effective Tips and Tricks for Reading People
Chapter 11: Personality and Birth Order
Chapter 12: Body Language Reading Tips To Slay Your Next Negotiation
Chapter 13: Recognizing Personality Type
DARK PSYCHOLOGY for beginners
Chapter 1: What is the Dark Psychology Story?
Chapter 2: The dark core of personality/Dark Factor of Personality
Chapter3: Case Studies
Chapter5: NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming)
Chapter6: How to defend from people with the dark side of personality: narcissism, sadism, etc