Mind the Stress is a comprehensive guide to managing stress, based on the latest research in nutrition, exercise and psychological techniques. This book educates and empowers you with evidence-based information so you can more effectively take control of stress to achieve more balance in your life.
In this book you will learn:
- The best nutrients for reducing stress.
- Eating habits and foods to avoid to minimise stress
- How much exercise we need to control stress
- How to manage overwhelm
- How to deal with worry
- How to create feelings of calm.
- How to use mindfulness for stress control
- How Yoga reduces stress
- The relationship between sleep and stress
- How to build resilience
- How to develop perseverance
- How gratitude can reduce stress
- The impact of stress on health
- The biology of stress
In this book, we explore strategies and techniques to create an optimal balance of stress using nutrition, exercise and psychology that will help to reduce worry and anxiety as well as build greater resilience for a healthier life.
Tim Hardwick is a nutritionist, coach and author bringing together evidence-based research on nutrition, fitness and psychology. He holds the Elite Trainer certification with the International Sports Sciences Association (ISSA) and specialises in performance psychology, sports and fitness nutrition. Tim is also an entrepreneur and the founder of Project Big Life which helps people to be more empowered and to make a difference in their own lives and others.