• Some of the best places to buy/find fairy garden items
• Imagination stimulation
• Popular plants for fairy gardens
• Ideas and materials for creating your own pieces
• Step by step instructions for making certain fairy items
• How to turn everyday objects into magical fairy pieces
• Tips for choosing pots and locations
• Layout out ideas
• Show off your new fairy garden
• And much more!
About The Expert
Casey Anderson is a woman in her mid-30s who can sometimes remember what it was like to be a child with an overactive imagination. She finds fairies enchanting, miniature gardens invigorating and basically anything tiny delightful. She thinks there's something about small that so often means cute. She's made nearly a hundred fairy gardens. She's entered her fairy gardens in local fairs and won ribbons. Casey also loves the idea of a craft that can be completed without extensive training and skills. She has fun with fairy gardening and loves to instill her passion for it into friends and family members.
HowExpert publishes quick 'how to' guides on all topics from A to Z.