Ministry to Ministers: A Call to Prayer arms you with Holy Spirit–empowered prayer points to lift up the leaders in life pastors, teachers, worship leaders, and missionaries. As you declare God’s Word daily, you will discover you are changing destinies, comforting the brokenhearted, breaking down hindrances, and rocking the atmosphere! Your faith will grow stronger, and you will be enriched as you read and pray through this anointed guide.
|Product dimensions:||6.00(w) x 9.00(h) x 0.69(d)|
Read an Excerpt
Ministry to Ministers
A Call to Prayer
By Delaine Laney
AuthorHouseCopyright © 2016 Delaine Laney
All rights reserved.
30 Days of Prayer Points for Pastors
Praying for pastors is so important that God commands it.
In Hebrews 13:17-18 Paul said, "Obey your leaders and submit to them, for they keep watch over your souls as those who will give an account, so that they can do this with joy and not with grief, for that would be unprofitable for you. Pray for us; for we are convinced that we have a clear conscience, wanting to conduct ourselves honorably in everything."
Pray for Pastors
To have insight into scripture and an understanding of how it applies to people today.
To have protection from the works of Satan.
To have a soft heart in the face of disappointments and abusive people.
To continue to grow spiritually.
To have a successful ministry – however God defines success.
To have boldness to speak the truth with love, and the grace to speak it with humility.
To persevere through whatever trial he is facing.
"And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not." Galatians 6:9
To remain pure, and that their love for their spouse would increase daily.
The following Prayer Points can be personalized by saying their name instead of the word pastor. Or you can pray these points for all pastors.
* * *
"To be a Christian without prayer is no more possible than to be alive without breathing"
Martin Luther King Jr.
* * *
Prayer Points for Day 1
Prayer Points for Day 1:
1. Holy Spirit of God, give pastors courage to stand strong in their call. When they feel weak and fatigued, refresh, renew, rebuild and re-establish them in their journey.
2. Establish them in Your will and may they become products and the result of Your Word in action.
3. As You speak into their lives, manifest Your Presence on earth everywhere they go.
4. Let them be a living expression of who the Word of God says they are.
5. Fill them with the Word of Life this day.
6. Release more of Your joy into their lives as they serve.
7. Here their cry and let them know that their concerns are Your concerns. Let Your glory reign in their lives
Freely I give, let them receive in Jesus Name!
Prayer Points for Day 2
Prayer Points for Day 2:
1. Precious Lord, let the Word of God in this pastor not be in ink, but by the Spirit of the Living God. Let it not be written on tables of stone, but let Your Word be written within their heart. You have given them a specific assignment by which they MUST shine. Show them Your surplus mercy.
2. Let Your Word be quickened in their spirit and always keep them alive and well, physically, mentally, and spiritually. Let anything that is not of You be uprooted from them, in Jesus' Name!
3. Continue to equip them with Kingdom leadership skills, abilities and passions that surpass their spoken and unspoken opposition(s).
4. Renew their covering in You daily, so others may see and experience the Spirit of Christ in their lives. I pray that they be duplicators of Christ so they may produce much fruit!
5. Increase and connect resources to them that will help them fulfill the call upon their lives. Let them drink new wine and fresh bread from heaven as they continue in their walk of faith.
6. I release the shield of faith into their lives that cannot be penetrated by the powers of this world. They shall possess their possessions in accordance to Obadiah 1:17
7. I pray that in this day the blessings of the Most High God would be operational in their lives. Release greater power through them to heal, lift up, encourage, and manifest Your righteousness above human understanding.
* * *
"There is not in the world a kind of life more sweet and delightful than that of a continual conversation with God."
Brother Lawrence (author of The Practice of the Presence of God)
* * *
Prayer Points for Day 3
Prayer Points for Day 3:
1. Lord, let these pastors know they will never be an image of failure. Let them be fashioned after Your likeness. Let them walk as the head and not the tail. Let them salt the earth this season.
2. Where doubt may appear, fill their atmospheres with excellence to keep them encouraged!
3. The Word of God has made them a brazen wall, a fortified city, an iron pillar and their appearance shall terrify the enemy every time! Any battle(s) they or any family member face this week is already won!
4. Remind them that when the enemy hears the sound of their voice, he shall tremble and feel much pain! As the Word of God is released from Your mouth, the authority of God shall bring public victories.
5. Every curse of untimely death and destruction against God's ministers shall return to the sender void and unfulfilled.
6. This pastor's calling shall not be aborted. They shall complete their purpose in ministry with fire.
7. As they wear the coat of humility, I pray that any plot against their lives and ministry shall be exposed and uprooted from their lives! Let all their heavenly assignments be completed, in Jesus' Name.
Make it happen, Lord! Make it happen!
* * *
On persevering prayer: "I look at a stone cutter hammering away at a rock a hundred times without so much as a crack showing in it. Yet at the 101st blow it splits in two. I know it was not the one blow that did it, but all that had gone before."
* * *
Prayer Points for Day 4
Prayer Points for Day 4:
1. Lord, I pray against every evil word spoken or unspoken and against every curse motivating ministers of God to leave Your guiding light. I break Satan's curse and loose these pastors from his grip, in Jesus' Name!
2. I pray against any witchcraft or warlock spirit sent to plant seeds of division into their ministries. Be bound with chains that cannot be broken!
3. I pray for God to be the strength of their heart and the strength of their flesh. Any spirit sent by the enemy to hinder the anointing of godly ministers shall not prosper!
4. Because Jesus took the sting out of death at the cross, let the blood of Jesus swallow every pre-mature death sentence placed upon any member of their family.
5. Thank You that these ministers are lenders and they experience no financial lack in their lives or in their ministries. Thank You, Lord, for permanent access to Kingdom wealth to fulfill their call.
6. Lord, do something new, something wonderful and something marvelous in their life today to encourage their walk of faith!
7. Lord, continue raising up passionate servants in Your ministry who love You with their whole heart, so Your Name can be glorified.
Thank You, Lord, for those who work to fulfill their calling. Amen!
* * *
"And the prayer offered in faith will make the sick person well; the Lord will raise them up. If they have sinned, they will be forgiven" James 515
* * *
Prayer Points for Day 5
Prayer Points for Day 5:
1. Lord, open Your window to heaven and supply good treasures in the lives of Your ministers. Bless the work of their hands as You release life changing rain into their season. Any power trying to cut off their good treasures from God shall be exposed and put to shame, in Jesus' Name.
2. Thank You, Lord, for being the light and shield for this pastor. I pray for anything that is not of You to be roasted by the fire of God. Purify Your ministers as pure gold in this season.
3. May every attack and maneuver of mammon, which would try to divert God's ministers from the true gospel, be frustrated and uprooted today. And may the Spirit of God strengthen them to walk upright in all things.
4. Lord, pass every financial decision and gain in their lives through the fire of the Holy Ghost, to burn off any impurities. Do not let them fall into deceptive hands that come to rob them of glory. I pray financial increase into their lives and ministry.
5. Holy Ghost Fire, purge their life and renew a right spirit within them.
6. Oh Lord, increase the Spirit of revelation and wisdom in the knowledge of Your will. Continue to teach them deep and secret things so You may be glorified.
7. Father, guide and direct them in knowing Your mind so they can make good decisions, in Jesus' Name.
* * *
"Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct thy paths" Proverbs 3:5-6
* * *
Prayer Points for Day 6
Prayer Points for Day 6:
1. Oh Lord, plant good things in the lives of Your ministers today.
2. Let every spiritual weakness in the lives of Your ministers be exposed and terminated, in Jesus' name and by the power of His blood.
3. Oh Lord, ignite their prayer life with Your holy fire.
4. Lord, help Your ministers be the kind of ministers that please You.
5. Oh Lord, enable them to be the person You created them to be.
6. Lord, it is written in Ephesians 6:6 "Not with eye-service, as men pleasers; but as the servants of Christ, doing the will of God from the heart" Give them grace to always do the will of God.
7. I pray against the spirit of unpreparedness. Lord, it is written in Luke 12:47 "And that servant, which knew his lord's will, and prepared not himself, neither did according to his will, shall be beaten with strips"
* * *
"When God puts love and compassion in your heart toward someone, He's offering you an opportunity to make a difference in that person's life. You must learn to follow that love. Don't ignore it. Act on it. Somebody needs what you have."
* * *
"God will either give you what you ask, or something far better."
Robert Murray McCheyne (Scottish Evangelical Pastor in the 1800's)
* * *
Prayer Points for Day 7
Prayer Points for Day 7:
1. Oh Lord, anoint the spiritual eyes and ears of Your pastors so they will bring Your will to pass in the lives of their families.
2. Lord, I pray for their spouses and children to be free from neglect and feelings of abandonment.
3. I pray for good family relationships between ministers, their spouse and their immediate family.
4. Lord, I pray for healing and restoration in the bodies of family members. Let no sickness, viruses, bacteria, or disease rob them of precious time with one another. I pray good health into their lives.
5. Lord, release extraordinary signs, wonders, favor and blessings into their homes, that will cause the family to praise You together.
6. Lord, cause spiritual warriors to rise up and shine from the fruit of their labor.
7. Lord, minister to the needs, fill in the shortcomings and heal the hurts of Your pastors.
8. Show them Your surplus mercy in action, in Jesus' name!
* * *
"Men may spurn our appeals, reject our message, oppose our arguments, despise our persons, but they are helpless against our prayers."
J. Sidlow Baxter (author and minister)
* * *
Prayer Points for Day 8
Prayer Points for Day 8:
1. Lord, put into these pastors' hands the gift that will elevate the name of the Lord and move them forward.
2. Oh Lord, let the anointing of the Holy Spirit break every yoke of backward movement in their lives, in Jesus' name!
3. Let the blood of Jesus remove any ungodly label attached to their lives. Show them a good harvest this season.
4. Let their harvest produce good success everywhere they go. Let new doors open and un-measurable favor be their portion, in Jesus' name.
5. Lord, enable Your pastors to hear and obey Your voice.
6. Lord, bless their labor and harvest this season. Let this be a season of abundance.
7. In seeking the Kingdom of God first, Lord, let Your pastors experience righteousness in a new way.
Make it happen, Lord! Make it happen!
Prayer Points for Day 9
Prayer Points for Day 9:
1. Heavenly Father, strengthen Your pastors today, so they can fulfill their divine spiritual assignments on earth. Help them to accomplish every assignment with humility and grace, in Jesus' name.
2. Lord, I pray open heavens over their lives today! The Word says, they are the seed of Abraham and they are partakers of Your heavenly blessings. Thank You, Lord, for blessing each pastor with spiritual blessings.
3. Thank You, Lord, for being their shield and buckler. Let no good thing be withheld from their lives, their families, or their ministries.
4. I bind every strongman delegated to hinder their progress, I loose this prayer; "God, cause power to change hands in high places so men and women of God can walk into new levels of leadership this season."
5. Lord, disconnect their household from every satanic network attempting to divert them from their true purpose. Let every evil network be bound with chains that cannot be broken, in Jesus' name.
6. In the mighty name of Jesus, I pray this pastor shall have and maintain a good reputation; they shall have favor with people everywhere they go; they shall experience abundant prosperity; they shall be known as a wise leader!
7. They shall reflect God's love to others. Increase their sensitivity level to the Holy Spirit so they may hear all You would have them to do, in Jesus' name.
* * *
"Satan trembles when he sees the weakest Christian on his knees."
William Cowper (composer of hymns)
* * *
Prayer Points for Day 10
Prayer Points for Day 10:
1. It is written that Jesus Himself took away all infirmities and bore all sickness on the cross. Lord, heal, recover, and re-establish their bodies to good health.
2. Lord, let them desire to take care of their physical bodies more. Holy Spirit of God, teach them how to rest so that natural healing can take place.
3. Let their hands become healing instruments to increase the faith of others.
4. With faith in their heart, let them become the Balm of Gilead as they travel throughout the land.
5. Oh Lord, pass their dreams through the fire of the Holy Ghost, so they can hear Your instructions. While they are asleep, refresh, renew and recover whatever was lost in their body.
6. Lord, let signs, wonders and miracles increase in their ministry.
7. Let the shifting of the heavenly winds usher in greatness, in Jesus' name.
Holy Spirit of God, answer these prayers by fire!
* * *
"Every Christian needs a half-hour of prayer each day, except when he is busy, and then he needs an hour"
Francis de Sales (known for writing: Introduction to the Devout Life and Treatise on the Love of God)
* * *
Prayer Points for Day 11
Prayer Points for Day 11:
1. I thank You, Lord, for staying power in these pastors. "He only is my rock and my salvation; He is my defense; I shall not be greatly moved" Psalm 62:2
2. Many times they are attacked and experience feelings of satanic bombardment. Many times they feel like a ship without a sail. But it is written in Your Word that You, and only You, are their rock and salvation.
3. You are their defense when they experience moments of being misunderstood. I pray that during low and challenging times they would be lifted to higher ground.
4. Fire of God, renew their strength with the righteousness of Your right hand. Let them stand and not be moved from their divine post, in Jesus' name.
5. Oh Lord, use these pastors to demonstrate the power of Your hand by releasing life changing miracles, divine healings, unexplainable wonders, and jaw dropping signs of Your presence.
6. You are truly the King of kings and the Lord of lords. Release Your fresh anointing upon them, in Jesus' name.
7. Oh Lord, I pray not their will but Thine will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give them their daily bread as I speak life into their dry areas.
8. Give them a glimpse of the open doors You have aligned for them. Holy Spirit of God, speak to them as they approach every door and give them the courage to go through. Cover them in the blood of Jesus as they encounter opposition.
9. Render to every pastor according to their works. "Do not trust in oppression and do not vainly hope in robbery; If riches increase, do not set your heart upon them. Once God has spoken; twice I have heard this: That power belongs to God; And loving kindness is Yours, O Lord, for You recompense a man according to his work." Psalm 62:10-11
10. Thank You, Lord, for the countless hours they spend with You. Thank You for their willingness to go through gates to set up a standard for the people.
11. May they press toward the high call of becoming holy and maintaining holiness.
Because of Jesus, many have answered the call, praise His name, praise His name.
* * *
"Go through, go through the gates,
Clear the way for the people;
Build up, build up the highway,
Remove the stones,
lift up a standard over the peoples.
Behold, the LORD has proclaimed
to the end of the earth,
Say to the daughter of Zion,
'Lo, your salvation comes;
Behold His reward is with Him,
and His recompense before Him.'
And they will call them, 'The holy people,
The redeemed of the LORD';
And you will be called, 'Sought out,
a city not forsaken.'" Isaiah 62:10-12
* * *
Prayer Points for Day 12
Prayer Points for Day 12:
1. Because the Spirit of the Lord dwells in this pastor, I praise You for redemption, and righteousness. May they dwell in good health as their soul prospers.
2. May the covering of God's word in Psalm 91 continue to protect them. They will have strength to tread on serpents and scorpions and over all powers of the enemy every time! Nothing by any means shall hurt them.
Excerpted from Ministry to Ministers by Delaine Laney. Copyright © 2016 Delaine Laney. Excerpted by permission of AuthorHouse.
All rights reserved. No part of this excerpt may be reproduced or reprinted without permission in writing from the publisher.
Excerpts are provided by Dial-A-Book Inc. solely for the personal use of visitors to this web site.
Table of Contents
Contents30 Days of Prayer Points for Pastors, 1,
Final Scripture Prayer, 120,
5 Days of Prayer Points for Teachers & Administrators, 124,
21 Days of Prayer Points for Worship Leaders, Missionaries & Evangelists, 148,
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
I experienced a change in my life