Do you want to write minutes quickly and alleviate what can sometimes be a stressful task?
Minute Taking Madness is jam packed with tips and techniques on:
- how the critical relationship between the minute taker and the chairperson can make or break your minutes
- the tools to use to take minutes
- suggested types of templates
- what style of minutes is best suited for different meetings
- how to differentiate between waffle and the key points
- how much detail should be recorded
- recording different viewpoints
- listening skills
- identifying meeting participants’ communication style.
This essential resource includes a summary at the end of each chapter, exercises to refine your skills and links to additional resources.
Whether you’ve been taking minutes for years, are a newbie, it’s part of your job or you’re doing it voluntary this book will help reduce the madness we sometimes feel as a minute taker.
After reading Minute Taking Madness you will be well-quipped to tackle your minutes with confidence.
|Publisher:||Books in the Vines|
|File size:||358 KB|
About the Author
Robyn has developed systems and processes round the best way to write minutes and is passionate about sharing these with others who strive to be excellent minute takers.
Robyn has previously worked as an Executive Assistant and a contract minute taker. She is a past National President of the Association of Administrative Professionals New Zealand Inc.