• Rewritten by food writer Stephanie Lucianovic (connected to KQED, and Bravo through TWOP)
• For fans of dramatic cooking shows like Top Chef and Hell’s Kitchen
• Ties-in with the ongoing foodie trend, and with the proposed VIZ food manga push/imprint
• Energetic and clean art will appeal to fans of Yakitate Japan
• Strong character development and an engaging storyline will appeal to readers of titles like Absolute Boyfriend and Nana
• Includes detailed author notes, and will include glossary of cultural and cooking terms
• To be previewed and promoted in VIZ Media’s Shojo Beat magazine.
Hanayu knows that it will break her parents' hearts if she defects from the bakery to become a sushi chef. But if she marries into a sushi family, they'll have to understand her decision. Now she just has to get Hayato Hyuga interested in her, and what better way than to wow him with her cooking skills?!