A volume in the Contemporary Perspectives in Rehabilitation Series; edited by Steven L. Wolf, PhD, PT, FAPTA.
Here’s a current, concise, and evidence-based approach to the selection, application, and biophysical effects of therapeutic modalities in a case-based format with a wealth of photographs and figures.
The 5th Edition builds and expands on the strengths of previous editions and their focus on expanding and strengthening clinical decision-making skills through a hands-on, problem-solving approach.
|Publisher:||F. A. Davis Company|
|Product dimensions:||8.70(w) x 10.90(h) x 0.80(d)|
Table of Contents
- Therapeutic ModalitiesA Role in the Patient Care Management Model
- Cold Therapy
- Therapeutic Heat
- Therapeutic Ultrasound
- Hydrotherapy: The Use of Water as a Therapeutic Agent
- Electromagnetic Waves: Laser, Diathermy, and Pulsed Electromagnetic Fields
- Spinal Traction
- Intermittent Pneumatic Compression
- Foundations of Electrotherapy
- Clinical Electrical Stimulation: Application and Techniques
- Clinical Applications of Modalities
- Electrotherapy for Musculoskeletal Disorders
- NMES and FES in Patients with Neurologic Diagnoses
- Pain and Limited Motion
- Therapeutic Modalities for Tissue Healing
- Alternative Modalities for Pain and Tissue Healing
- Electrophysiological Testing of Nerves and Muscles