Modern Control Systems / Edition 11by Richard C. Dorf, Robert H. Bishop
Pub. Date: 08/14/2007
Publisher: Prentice Hall
For more than twenty years, Modern Control Systems has set the standard of excellence for undergraduate control systems textbooks. It has remained a bestseller because Richard Dorf and Robert Bishop have been able to take complex control theory and make it exciting and accessible to students. The book presents a control engineering methodology that, while based on mathematical fundamentals, stresses physical system modeling and practical control system designs with realistic system specifications.
- Prentice Hall
- Publication date:
- Edition description:
- Older Edition
- Product dimensions:
- 9.06(w) x 11.08(h) x 1.75(d)
Table of Contents
2. Mathematical Models of Systems.
3. State Variable Models.
4. Feedback Control System Characteristics.
5. The Performance of Feedback Control Systems.
6. The Stability of Linear Feedback Systems.
7. The Root Locus Method.
8. Frequency Response Methods.
9. Stability in the Frequency Domain.
10. The Design of Feedback Control Systems.
11. The Design of State Variable Feedback Systems.
12. Robust Control Systems.
13. Digital Control Systems.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews