Georgia Witkin, Ph.D., is Assistant Clinical Professor of Psychiatry and director of the Stress Program at the Mt. Sinai School of Medicine in New York City. Her articles have appeared in Parade, Reader's Digest, Time, Family Circle, and many other magazines. She maintains a private therapy practice in New York City, where she lives.
The Modern Grandparent's Handbook: The Ultimate Guide to the New Rules of Grandparentingby Georgia Witkin
- How to connect with their
Grandparents today are healthier, more active, and more youthful and young at heart than their predecessors. Dr. Georgia Witkin, senior editor of Grandparents.com, draws on her experience as a psychiatry professor, therapist, and grandparent to help readers be the best grandparent they can be.
- How to connect with their grandchild-online and off
- How to contribute to their grandchild's emotional development and boost their IQ
- The secret hidden stresses of being a grandparent- and how to deal with them
- The three things they should never say to their son- or daughter-in-laws
- And more!
- Penguin Publishing Group
- Publication date:
- Sales rank:
- Product dimensions:
- 5.53(w) x 8.22(h) x 0.56(d)
- Age Range:
- 18 Years
Meet the Author
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews