- Get it by Friday, February 23 , Order now and choose Expedited Delivery during checkout.
Money Sense for Kids by Hollis Page Harman
Updated with new illustrations showing new-issue currency, new information, and several new features, this popular title for older boys and girls tells the story of money.
- How and where is it printed?
- What do all those long numbers and special letters on currency mean?
- How are the newly designed bills improvements over the old ones?
- How can banks afford to pay interest?
|Publisher:||Barron's Educational Series, Incorporated|
|Product dimensions:||6.68(w) x 9.06(h) x (d)|
|Age Range:||8 - 12 Years|
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
Money Sense for Kids based on 0 ratings. 2 reviews.
Hollis Harman writes in great, easy to understand words. All of ages of people should read her book. Designed for all age groups it is the hottest money book out there.
This is the first complete, understandable, fun, interactive work on money. It can be productive and valuable to children particularly, but also anyone who wants to understand how to manage their money and invest it. The book carries the reader from the basic understanding of our coins and currency, with a unique and facinating perspective, to how to bank, invest and create a financial future.