This text provides a groundbreaking look at sexual instincts and offers a clinical psychologist's and sex therapist's insights and solutions to the challenges of monogamous relationships.
• Presents an unprecedented summary of current scientific research relating to monogamy
• Real-life vignettes document the most common intimate struggles for couplesand reveal how to repair them
• Provides an extensive list of exercises for men, women, and couples designed to strengthen their sensual connection
• Gives readers a practical, step-by-step approach for connecting with sexual instincts and perfecting one's skills as a lover
• Helpful index supplies easy access to key information
|Series:||Sex, Love, and Psychology Series|
|Product dimensions:||6.20(w) x 9.30(h) x 0.90(d)|
About the Author
Marianne Brandon, PhD, is a clinical psychologist, sex therapist, and director of Wellminds Wellbodies, LLC, in Annapolis, MD.