- Do you love organizational tools?
- Are you a coloring book junkie?
- Have you tried every organizer and planner on the market?
- Do you want a better calendar day-planner?
- Do you love Bullet Journaling?
The Monthly Coloring Journal is a day planner based on several planning tools and systems that I've found have worked for me over the years to help me coordinate my hectic life. If you've tried all the planners out there and find you still end up making your own, this coloring book journal might just be the thing you are looking for.
The Monthly Coloring Journal is the first of a series of monthly planners. The 100 page format is perfect for one month. There are pages for each day of the month and the small size makes it portable and light.
Because it's a work in progress, any suggestions you put in the reviews will be taken into account for next month's day planner. You get to help build this organizational system. This can only improve and become the planner and relaxing coloring book combined that you didn't know you were dreaming about.
Have you tried all the organizational apps too? Did you find they were fun, but not effective? For those of us who are creative and visual, the apps just don't work. We need the information in front of us, tangible and visible, not hidden behind screens. We interact differently and our mind responds differently to information when we handle it, pen on paper, the old-fashioned way.
The Monthly Coloring Journal is a journal, planner, and coloring book in one:
- Each day of the month has something to color
- There are charts for keeping track of your chores
- Charts for keeping self-improvement with the Miracle Morning
- A Don't break the chain chart to track goals
- Two 100 things charts
- A book list tracker
- And more than 40 dot-grid blank pages for taking notes, jotting down your daily to do list and journaling
This planner combines several organizational systems in one with detailed instructions and tips for use inside. If you are familiar with David Allen's Getting Things Done, if you have read Hal Elrod's The Miracle Morning, if you have ever heard of the Flylady, you'll be familiar with the concepts inside.
If you love coloring books and have an obsession for office supplies, the Monthly Coloring Journal has the best of both worlds.
|Product dimensions:||7.52(w) x 9.25(h) x 0.22(d)|
About the Author