Want it by Friday, October 19
Order now and choose Expedited Shipping during checkout.
Same Day shipping in Manhattan. See Details
Moon Travel Guides: From the roaring power of nature to the adventure waiting beyond the falls, Moon Niagara Falls reveals the best of this bucket list destination.
What you'll find in Moon Niagara Falls:
- Full coverage of both the American and Canadian sides, plus worthwhile day trips including Niagara-on-the-Lake, Buffalo, and wine country
- Full-color photos and detailed maps throughout
- Strategic itineraries for any season, curated for romantic getaways, budget traveling, family trips, and more
- The highlights of Niagara Falls and off-beat ideas for making the most of your trip: Stand at the brink of Horseshoe Falls, taking in views of the thunderous cascades. Take a thrilling zipline above the Niagara River, or get an inside look at the falls from a tunnel dug into the gorge walls. Embark on an unforgettable boat tour, voyaging past American and Bridal Veil Falls, into the misty, roiling waters beneath Horseshoe (hop on board in the evening to catch a fireworks show!). Stroll downtown Buffalo, or sip your way through wine country. Hike through beech tree forests, ride the towering SkyWheel, and enjoy a romantic dinner over sunset views of the falls
- Honest advice from Buffalo native and Niagara Falls tour guide Joel A. Dombrowski on when to go, what to pack, where to eat, and where to stay, from campsites and motels to luxurious inns
- Essential information on getting there and getting around, crossing the US-Canada border, weather, wildlife, and safety
- Travel tips for seniors and visitors with disabilities
Exploring more of Canada? Try Moon Montréal & Quebec City or Moon Atlantic Canada. Headed down the East Coast? Try Moon New England Road Trip or Moon Pennsylvania.
About the Author
A native of Buffalo, New York, Joel Dombrowski was introduced to the natural world by his grandfather. Every weekend, he and his five siblings, his mother, and his grandparents would pile into a car and explore the parks, beaches, and monuments of Western New York and Southern Ontario. These trips fostered a curiosity for the region that he could never quite shake.
After receiving a degree in broadcast journalism from Syracuse University, Joel worked in TV news while performing stand-up comedy on weekends and evenings. After realizing that his true love is storytelling and history, he is now the CFO (Chief Fun Officer) of his own tour company, entertaining visitors to Niagara Falls and Buffalo.
In addition to writing, Joel fishes, hunts, and hypnotizes squirrels (you'll need to take his tour to find out how). He lives Clarence Center, New York, with his wife and four children.