Hit the Road with Moon Travel Guides!
The PCH is an epic journey: 1,700 miles of vibrant cities, lively coastal towns, and dramatic cliffs, all bordered by the glittering Pacific Ocean. Inside Moon Pacific Coast Highway Road Trip you'll find:
- Maps and Driving Tools: 48 easy-to-use maps keep you oriented on and off the highway, along with site-to-site mileage, driving times, and detailed directions for the entire route
- Eat, Sleep, Stop and Explore: You'll know exactly what you'll want to do at each stop with lists of the best hikes, views, and more. Coast by fields of golden California poppies or stop at a seaside grill in Santa Barbara for the best chicharrón and Baja fish tacos you've ever tasted. Marvel at the mystical evergreen giants of the Pacific Northwest, or dance down rainbow-colored streets in San Francisco's Castro district
- Itineraries for Every Traveler: Drive the entire two-week route or follow suggestions for spending time in in Seattle, Portland, San Francisco, Los Angeles, and San Diego
- Local Expert: Born-and-bred Californian Victoriah Arsenian shares her love of adventure with you
- Planning Your Trip: Know when and where to get gas, how to avoid traffic, tips for driving in different road and weather conditions, and suggestions for LGBTQ travelers, seniors, and road trippers with kids
With Moon Pacific Coast Highway Road Trip's practical tips, detailed itineraries, and insider's view, you're ready to fill up the tank and hit the road.
Looking to explore more of America on wheels? Try Moon California Road Trip or Moon Pacific Northwest Road Trip! Doing more than driving through? Check out Moon California or Moon Seattle.
About the Author
Victoriah has since contributed to and authored several culturally-based travel publications including, the award-winning A Travel Guide to Indian Country (Washington & Oregon), Explore Pacific Northwest Tribes, an audio tour guide of the Pacific Coast Scenic Byway, and numerous itineraries, and articles on cultural immersion travel. She has also traveled to and explored unique places across the globe, following her feet to every destination with a giant-sized box of band-aids.