Define and reach your business's ideal customers and convert them without spending more on marketing.
A 'Buyer Persona' (or 'Persona') is a fictional representation of your ideal customer based on real data about customer demographics and behavior. A Persona captures the type of person with an incredible need for your product and a love for your company; the person who will remain a loyal client and share their enthusiasm about your business with all of their friends. Once you know who this is, it becomes easy to ascertain how to address them and where to find them.
This Action Plan makes life easy for business owners by breaking Persona down into manageable steps. In the plan you will:
- Identify your ideal customers so that you can find more of them;
- Identify your worst customers so that you don't waste time and money serving them;
- Conduct interviews with real customers so that your marketing strategies are based on realistic reflections of your target market;
- Determine what kind of content / message will appeal to your ideal market;
- Set the tone, style, and delivery strategies for your content;
- Understand where your potential customers (buyers) are and how to deliver your information for better reach and consumption.
This Action Plan is for you if:
- You have no idea who or where your ideal customer is
- You have an idea of who your ideal customer is but don't know how to reach to them
- You've been working with Persona for a while and want to extract maximum value from now on
This is not another report or a training course
There is nothing for you to study
This is purely for you to act on
Persona Action Plan is part of a series of Action Plans brought to you by Marketing Lens™, a set of business growth tools to help small and medium businesses attract the right customers. Powered by Tooliers®.
|Product dimensions:||8.50(w) x 11.00(h) x 0.09(d)|
About the Author
Ozana Giusca: international expert on business growth, speaker, author, and successful entrepreneur with businesses in the U.S., U.K. and Romania and clients on all continents. Ozana is passionate about businesses and always finds ways of growing them, regardless of industry, size or location. She has helped hundreds of small companies double and triple profits within a year.
More about Ozana: visit http://www.ozanagiusca.com/ or see her LinkedIn profile on uk.linkedin.com/in/ozanagiusca/.