**Two Budgeting & Money Management Bonus Books Included!**
Our goal was the type of goal people roll their eyes at. It was the type of goal that most working-class families fear and dread. It was the type of goal many optimistic households envision but all too often struggle to accomplish. It was the type of goal that puts a crippling amount of pressure and stress upon thousands and thousands of hard-working families and couples across the world. My family's goal was to become 100% mortgage and debt-free in 5 years. Our aggressive goal changed our lives, but not in the way many people would probably think.
We Paid Off Our $375,000 Mortgage in Less Than 5 Years! 12 Proven and Effective Tips We Learned That Will Help You Become Mortgage-Free Fast Without Sacrificing Your Lifestyle
is for the hard-working individual, couple, or family who feel financially insecure because of the mortgage or debt that ominously looms over their head. It's for any household that desperately seeks to rid themselves of a mortgage or debt, but is unsure of how to successfully do so. It's for anyone-everyone-who wants to pay off their mortgage or debt efficiently and successfully, but without sacrificing the lifestyle they've grown accustomed to.
Having personally found immense success with the mortgage pay-off process, this book will take each and every reader through my family's personal experience of paying off our mortgage. Along the way, you'll discover all the little secrets and simple steps we owe the majority of our success to. In this book, you'll discover unique and invaluable chapters that:
- Introduce the foundations of tackling this endeavor-adopting, fostering, and constantly applying particular mindsets of success.
- Provide direction on what you'll need to do before actually getting started-how to dedicate time to imaginative self-reflections (an immensely powerful tool that ignites your motivation) and how to do some quick but crucial income and expense calculations.
- Outline how to set aggressive yet realistic goals, timelines, and action plans, along with simple ways to adjust, plan ahead, and see the progress you've already made.
- Suggest simple yet highly effective ways in which anyone can increase their income during this process-both online and offline-so that this oftentimes overwhelming task becomes a minor part of your financial routine.
- Detail what part of your debt or mortgage you should pay off first, why it's important, and how anyone can do it without wanting to pull their hair out.
- Explore the refinancing process and how your family can find success.
- Discuss how to actually begin the pay-off process by first tackling the dreaded principal. Aside from learning about the basics of the principal, you'll also discover a few excerpts from my personal journal that show just how effective the principal pay-off truly is.
- Provide a heads-up on what you're sure to encounter as you tackle this challenge, along with personal advice on how to overcome any minor set-backs you experience.
- Introduce incredibly simple money-saving techniques and activities that'll dramatically help your family maintain the life you're accustomed to, and even find some spare money for well-deserved family vacations.