Get it by Monday, August 28
, Order now and choose Expedited Delivery during checkout.
Same Day delivery in Manhattan. Details
Demonstrate your expertise with Microsoft Office! Designed to help you practice and prepare for four Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) exams, this all-in-one study guide features:
- Full, objective-by-objective exam coverage
- Easy-to-follow procedures and illustrations to review essential skills
- Hands-on practice tasks to apply what you’ve learned; files included
Use the in-depth exam prep, practice, and review to help advance your proficiency with Microsoft Office—and earn the credential that proves it!
- 77-887: MOS: Microsoft Office Word 2010 Expert
- 77-888: MOS: Microsoft Office Excel 2010 Expert
- 77-885: MOS: Microsoft Office Access 2010
- 77-886: MOS: Microsoft SharePoint 2010
Companion Content includes:
- Practice files for each exam
- Fully searchable eBook
- Sample chapters from five STEP BY STEP books from Microsoft Press (TBD)
- Additional eBooks and resources
|Product dimensions:||7.30(w) x 8.90(h) x 1.40(d)|
About the Author
Geoff Evelyn enjoys over 25 years in Information Technology with over 10 years' experience in SharePoint, covering development, design and implementation. He majors in SharePoint information systems design, architecture, implementation, planning, governance and automation, all in the land of SharePoint. Geoff headed the team to introduce SharePoint to the Scottish Highland University in 2001 and then on to over 30 Scottish colleges. He then went on to help implement, manage and govern SharePoint in many global companies. Geoff is a Fellow of Institute of Analysts and Programmers, a member of the Institute for the Management of Information Systems and has published many articles and guides on SharePoint, all available online and on his website (http://www.sharepointgeoff.com). Geoff is an MCITP in SharePoint 2010 Administrator, and holds an MCTS in SharePoint 2007 in Configuration and Development. He is also a Microsoft Office Specialist Project, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint, holds MCDST and is a Prince 2 Practitioner.