Uh-oh, it looks like your Internet Explorer is out of date.
For a better shopping experience, please upgrade now.
Demonstrate your expertise with Microsoft Office 365 by earning a MOS certification. This Study Guide is designed to help you prepare for MOS Exam 77-891: Microsoft Office 365, and features:
- Full objective-by-objective review
- Easy-to-follow procedures and hands-on tasks
- Exam-discount offer from Certiport
About the Author
John Pierce is a writer with Microsoft's Information Worker New Markets group and a former editor and writer at Microsoft Press. He is the author of Microsoft Office Access 2003 Inside Track.
Table of Contents
- Taking a Microsoft Office Specialist Exam
- Using This Book to Study for a Certification Exam
- How to Get Support and Provide Feedback
- Part 1: Exam 77-891 Microsoft Office 365 Specialist
- Chapter 1: Navigating Office 365
- Chapter 2: Communicating by Using Office 365 Outlook Web App
- Chapter 3: Collaborating by Using Lync Online
- Chapter 4: Managing Sites in SharePoint Online
- Special Offer from Certiport for Microsoft Press Users