- Pub. Date:
- Elsevier Health Sciences
Anatomy and Physiology Study and Review Cards, 1st edition, helps students learn and retain the fundamentals of Anatomy and Physiology. Divided into 20 color-coded sections, these 320 cards cover all of the body systems with a vivid mix of illustrations, tables, case studies, quizzes and labeling exercises. The vibrant illustrations and supporting text will make the most of study time while improving comprehension and retention.
- Organized and color-coded by body system, this 320 card set follows the presentation of topics found the Thibodeau and Patton titles.
- Introduces the user to the Leitner method, a time-tested strategy to improve retention and streamline study time through flash cards.
- Half of the cards feature a detailed A&P illustration on the front, while the back identifies the anatomic structures or physiologic processes with numbered labels.
- Features hundreds of study questions with answers to reinforce core content.
- Compact and convenient size makes it easy for students to study the cards wherever they choose.
|Publisher:||Elsevier Health Sciences|
|Edition description:||Older Edition|
|Product dimensions:||4.40(w) x 5.80(h) x 4.20(d)|
Table of Contents
1 Organization of the Body 2 Chemistry of Life 3 Cells and Tissues 4 The Integumentary System 5 The Skeletal System 6 The Muscular System 7 The Nervous System 8 The Sense Organs 9 The Endocrine System 10 Blood 11 The Cardiovascular System 12 The Lymphatic System and Immunity 13 The Respiratory System 14 The Digestive System 15 The Urinary System 16 Nutrition and Metabolism 17 Fluid, Electrolyte, and Acid-Base Balance 18 The Reproductive Systems 19 Growth and Development 20 Genetics and Heredity