Mosby’s Anatomy&Physiology Study and Review Cards, 2nd Edition helps students learn and retain the fundamentals of Anatomy and Physiology. Divided into 20 color-coded sections, more than 330 cards cover all of the body systems with a vivid mix of illustrations, tables, quizzes and labeling exercises. The vibrant illustrations and supporting text will make the most of study time while improving comprehension and retention.
- 330 sturdy, full-color flash cards based on Patton&Thibodeau content enhance your understanding and retention of A&P concepts.
- Labeling flashcards with image on the front and label key on the back are ideal for visual learners to practice anatomy identification and grasp anatomical relationships.
- Hundreds of study questions on cards with answers on the back help reinforce core content.
- Convenient, portable size lets you study A&P on the go.
- New and updated illustrations from Patton textbooks make transitioning from reading to studying seamless.
- New and revised questions ensure you have the best A&P preparation possible.
- All cards reflect the latest content from the Patton&Thibodeau texts to provide you with the most up to date A&P content.
|Publisher:||Elsevier Health Sciences|
|Sold by:||Barnes & Noble|
|File size:||56 MB|
|Note:||This product may take a few minutes to download.|