Mosby's Comprehensive Review of Radiography - Pageburst Digital Book (Retail Access Card): The Complete Study Guide and Career Planner / Edition 6 available in Other Format
- Pub. Date:
- Elsevier Health Sciences
- Content review in outline format includes the five major subject areas covered on the ARRT exam, helping you concentrate on the most important information.
- Thorough coverage of digital and computed radiography reflects the increased emphasis of these topics on the Registry exam.
- Review questions with answers let you practice AART exam-style questions, helping you assess your preparedness and identify areas that need additional study.
- Rationales for correct and incorrect answers are included in the appendix.
- Mock exams in the book and on CD let you test your knowledge and practice with the Registry exam format.
- CD allows practice in tutorial mode with feedback after you answer each question or in exam mode, with feedback only after you complete the entire test.
- Study tools on CD include:.
- Electronic flashcards with formulas, key terms, and important topics
- Bookmarking of questions for later study
- Rationales for correct and incorrect answers
- Test tips for difficult questions
- Test scores are saved and dated
- Career preparation advice covers continuing education requirements, career advancement, and basic financial planning such as negotiating salary and benefits.
- Expanded coverage of digital imaging and ethical standards reflects the increased emphasis of these topics on the Registry exam.
- Situational Judgment Test questions provide practice with the new type of Registry question requiring you to select the best response in an ethics-related situation.
- 232 new questions have been added to the CD for a total of 2,450 questions in the book and CD to ensure that you have plenty of practice opportunities.
|Publisher:||Elsevier Health Sciences|
|Product dimensions:||5.80(w) x 8.80(h) x 0.20(d)|
Table of ContentsPart I Review and Study Guide
1. Preparation for Review and Testing
2. Review of Radiation Protection
3. Review of Equipment Operation and Maintenance
4. Review of Image Production and Evaluation
5. Review of Radiographic Procedures: Anatomy, Positioning, Procedures, and Pathology
6. Review of Patient Care and Management
7. Review Activities and Challenge Tests
Part II Career Planning
8. Career Paths
9. Writing a Professional Resume
10. Interviewing Techniques
11. Employer Expectations
Answers to Review Questions