Mosby's Diagnostic and Laboratory Test Reference - Pageburst E-Book on VitalSource (Retail Access Card) / Edition 11 available in Other Format
- Pub. Date:
- Elsevier Health Sciences
- Tests are organized alphabetically with A-to-Z thumb tabs for quick reference.
- UNIQUE! Each test entry begins on a new page, making tests easy to find.
- Normal findings for adult (male and female), elderly, and pediatric patients are included where applicable to provide complete clinical data.
- Possible critical values are highlighted to alert you to situations requiring immediate intervention.
- Symbol next to drug-related interfering factors alerts you to the effects of pharmacologic agents on tests.
- Increased and decreased abnormal findings are highlighted with directional arrows.
- Icon for patient teaching-related care indicates information to share with patients and their families.
- UNIQUE! Each test concludes with a Notes section where you can add your own information.
- User's Guide to Test Preparation and Performance provides an overview and guidelines for each type of laboratory test and diagnostic procedure to ensure safety and accuracy.
- Lists of tests by body system and test type allow you to quickly locate related studies.
- Abbreviations for tests are listed inside the front and back covers, and symbols and units of measurement are listed in an appendix.
- UNIQUE! Durable cover with round edges helps prevent the book from being damaged and makes it easier to handle.
- 32 NEW tests, including age-related macular degeneration risk analysis, cell culture drug resistance testing, flourescein angiography, HIV drug resistance testing, urea breath test, virus testing, and Vitamin D testing, present the latest information on diagnostic and laboratory testing.
|Publisher:||Elsevier Health Sciences|
|Product dimensions:||5.30(w) x 8.40(h) x 0.20(d)|
Table of Contents
- User's Guide to Test Preparation and Performance
- List of Figures
- Diagnostic and Laboratory Tests, A to Z
- Appendix A: List of Tests by Body Systems
- Appendix B: List of Tests by Test Type
- Appendix C: Disease and Organ Panels
- Appendix D: Symbols and Units of Measurement