Updated and easy-to-use, Mosby’s Guide to Nursing Diagnosis, 5th Edition is ideal for use in clinicals, in class, and at the bedside! This pocket-sized reference book is a condensed version Ackley’s Nursing Diagnosis Handbook, 11th Edition that helps you diagnose and formulate care plans with confidence and ease. It includes the 2015-17 NANDA-I approved nursing diagnoses based on more than 1,300 specific symptoms and a step-by-step guide to creating care plans, featuring desired outcomes, interventions, and patient teaching. Plus, alphabetic thumb tabs allow for quick and easy access to specific symptoms and nursing diagnoses.
• UNIQUE! 2015-2017 NANDA-I approved nursing diagnoses
• Alphabetical thumb tabs
• Pediatric, geriatric, multicultural, home care, safety, and client/family teaching and discharge planning interventions
• Pocketsize portability
• Nursing Diagnoses Index
• UNIQUE! Includes the2015-2017 NANDA-I approved nursing diagnoses
• UNIQUE! Includes care plans for every NANDA-I approved nursing diagnosis, with pediatric, geriatric, multicultural, home care, safety, and client/family teaching and discharge planning interventions
• Alphabetical thumb tabs provide quick access to specific symptoms and nursing diagnoses
• Pocketsize portability makes this book easy to carry and use in clinicals, in class, or at the bedside.
• Nursing Diagnoses Index on the inside front and back cover
Table of Contents
Section I. Guide to Nursing Diagnoses
Section II. Guide to Planning Care