- Pub. Date:
- Mosby, Incorporated
Reinforce your understanding of sectional anatomy with Mosby’s Radiography Online: Sectional Anatomy for Imaging Professionals! Corresponding to the chapters in Sectional Anatomy for Imaging Professionals, 3rd Edition, this online course helps you develop the skills needed to identify anatomic structures and produce diagnostic-quality radiographs. Narrated animations and slide shows clarify difficult concepts, and detailed diagnostic images demonstrate both CT and MRI modalities. Interactive exercises allow you to assess your knowledge and help in reviewing for registry examinations. From radiologic imaging instructors Lorrie Kelley and Connie Petersen, MRO: Sectional Anatomy for Imaging Professionals makes it easier to learn, apply, and master the concepts in your textbook.
Duration for access to this product is for the life of the edition.
- Animations and slide shows with audio narration demonstrate the more difficult principles of sectional anatomy, presenting concepts through engaging media to ensure understanding.
- A variety of interactive exercises reinforce your understanding with matching, multiple-choice with rationales, labeling, and short answer questions.
- Full-color illustrations and an image-enlarge feature allow for visualization of the illustrations without taking up too much space on the screen.
- Self-assessment quizzes in every section help you determine your strengths and weaknesses.
- Tutoring feature in quizzes provides correct answers for the questions answered incorrectly, along with a reference to the related module content and objective.
- Module Exams are automatically scored and like the quizzes include feedback for each answer as well as the objective covered and the course and textbook location reference.
- Audio Glossary within each module incorporates key terms and definitions used in sectional anatomy and that are specific to the topic under discussion.
- UPDATED modules reflect the newest radiologic technology.
|Product dimensions:||5.60(w) x 8.50(h) x 0.20(d)|
Table of Contents
1. Introduction to Sectional Anatomy
2. Cranium and Facial Bones
9. Upper Extremity Joints (Shoulder, Elbow, Wrist)
10. Lower Extremity Joints (Hip, Knee, Ankle)