This complete review includes everything you need to study for and pass the Pharmacy Technician Certification Board (PTCB) and ExCPT exams! Review the content you’ll see on the exam with handy outlines and helpful electronic flash cards, then prepare for the exam with a section on test-taking tips. Plus, you can test your knowledge with mock exams in the book and on the companion CD-ROM for even more practice.
• Tips and suggestions prepare you for test-taking success with helpful strategies and information on what to expect and how to prepare.
• A convenient outline format helps you to quickly review important information you’ll see on the exam.
• Six printed mock exams feature the same format and content emphasis as the national exam.
• Ten practice exams on the Companion CD in both timed and untimed modes help you easily recognize important areas for study and identify your weaknesses.
• Over 600 electronic flash cards that cover the top 200 most prescribed pharmaceuticals, the top 50 herbals, abbreviations, and sound-alike drugs offer a quick practice tool for important information.
• Evolve Resources include everything from the Companion CD-ROM, plus appendices and internet resources, for more study opportunities.
• Mock exams have the same 100-question format used on the PTCB and ExCPT exams for a realistic test taking experience.
• The latest information on HIPPA and the Medicare Modernization Act, plus other recent pharmacy laws, keeps you up-to-date on important content featured on the PTCB exam.
• Discussions of the United States Pharmacopeia guidelines prepare you for updated material in the Compounding and Regulation sections.
• Internet resources feature links to pharmacy and PTCB and ExCPT-related web resources for access to more study tools.
|Publisher:||Elsevier Health Sciences|
|Product dimensions:||8.40(w) x 10.70(h) x 0.60(d)|
Table of Contents
1. Assisting the Pharmacist in Serving Patients
2. Maintaining Medication and Inventory Control Systems
3. Participating in the Administration and Management of Pharmacy Practice
4. Practice Exams