Get it by Tuesday, August 22
, Order by 12:00 PM Eastern and choose Expedited Delivery during checkout.
Same Day delivery in Manhattan. Details
The ultimate guide to conception, birth, and everything in between
Celebrating the 10th anniversary of this favorite guide to pregnancy and birth, this new edition is easier-to-use, fully updated, and includes everything you'll ever need to know about pregnancy, childbirth, and beyond. Based on the latest recommendations from leading health authorities and the best advice from more than 100 parents, The Mother of All Pregnancy Books is an indispensable resource for giving your baby the healthiest possible start in life while preparing yourself for the remarkable journey ahead.
Inside, you'll find:
- Frank discussions about what it's really like to have a babyfrom the emotional and physical challenges to the career and financial costs
- Information about alternative and complementary therapies
- The facts about nutrition during pregnancy, prenatal testing, pain relief, circumcision, and breastfeeding
- A guide to fertility tests and treatments
- The latest research on prenatal and postpartum depression, environmental health, and preconception health
- Tips on coping with a high-risk pregnancy from moms who've been there
- The inside scoop on what labor is really like and practical advice on planning for the birth you want
- A sneak peek at life with your baby
- How to deal with the most common symptoms and complaints
If you're looking for the inside scoop on what it's really like to have a baby, The Mother of All Pregnancy Books includes everything you'll need to know.
|Publisher:||Turner Publishing Company|
|Series:||Mother of All Series , #2|
|Edition description:||Second Edition|
|Product dimensions:||5.50(w) x 8.40(h) x 1.30(d)|
About the Author
Ann Douglas is an award-winning journalist and the author of The Mother of All Baby Books, The Mother of All Toddler Books, The Mother of All Parenting Books, and The Mother of All Pregnancy Organizers. Known for her lively anecdotes and real-world advice, Ann makes frequent appearances on both radio and television and is regularly quoted in such publications as Parenting, Parents, Fit Pregnancy, American Baby, and Working Mother.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
I hate to read and i could not put this book down! It's so helpful! The book takes you from before you conceive all the way to the end of your pregnancy and how to deal with the unexpected. This book makes you think about things that i would have never though in a million years. It was the best book i have read so far.