MOUS Essentials Excel 97 Expertby Jane Calabria, Dorothy Burke
Que E&T's MOUS Essentials were created specifically to meet the guidelines establislied by Microsoft for the Microsoft Office User Specialist Program. Calabria and Burke follow the proven approach of Que E&Ts Essentials with an emphasis on step-by-step tutorials with large screen shots, outstanding student pedagogy. and plenty of exercises. The authors have also included a number of elements designed to help students prepare for the MOUS exams. The MOUS Essentials also include live computer-based learning and assessment with the MOUS Kelly Pinpoint CD-ROM.
- All MOUS Essentials are certified by Microsoft as approved courseware for the MOUS program.
- Each Project opens with Required Activities from the Microsoft exam guidelines. These activities are indicated throughout the Projects by the MOUS icon.
- Exam Notes provide students with tips and tricks on preparing for and taking the exams.
- A unique Student Test Preparation Guide provides general exam information for students, including information on how and where to register for an exam.
- MOUS Pinpoint software provides computer-based learning and assessment tools for students to complete the in-text projects and practice for the MOUS exams. MOUS PinPoint includes Project Review Tests along with "Show Me" training for each Microsoft MOUS Exam Skill Set covered within the Project. In addition, each MOUS PinPoint has a capstone practice test that mirrors the actual MOUS examination.
- Instructor's resources include Annotated Instructor's Editions and the Que E&T Certification Resource Center on the Web at www.queet.com/certification.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews