- Serenade No. 13 for strings in G major ("Eine kleine Nachtmusik"), K. 525: Romance
- Piano Concerto No. 21 in C major ("Elvira Madigan") K. 467: Andante
- Symphony No. 29 in A major, K. 201 (K. 186a): Andante
- Clarinet Concerto in A major, K. 622: Adagio
- Symphony No. 25 in G minor, K. 183 (K. 173dB): Andante
- Violin Concerto No. 3 in G major, K. 216: Adagio
- Serenade No. 10 for winds in B flat major ("Gran Partita"), K. 361 (K. 370a): Adagio
- Symphony No. 28 in C major, K. 200 (K. 189k): Andante
- Clarinet Quintet in A major ("Stadler"), K. 581: Largheto
- Horn Concerto No. 3 in E flat major, K. 447: Romanze (Larghetto)
- Sinfonia concertante for violin, viola, and orchestra in E flat major, K. 364: Andante
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
Mozart at Midnight: A Soothing Little Night Music based on 0 ratings. 5 reviews.
I am NOT a classical music connoisseur so let us be clear on that part. I love this cd. It is very relaxing and calming to listen to. I listen to it while reading, playing video games or before bed. I have also played it for my children (toddler and a preschooler) and they too have enjoyed it. I highly recommend this cd.
I have really enjoyed listening to this CD. It is something you want to listen to wind down from a very hectic day. It honestly puts in a a relaxed state of mind so find your comfortable place put you feet up grab a glass of wine or a hot cup of tea and expect to be wisked away to a new place!
We have been listening to this since my children were 4 $ 5 years old (when it was first released). My daughter, who is now 15 years old, still puts this CD on each night as she is getting ready for bed, and takes it with her when she is spending time away from the family. Great selection of middle movements of wonderfull Mozart Concertos and Sinfonias. *****