Multicultural Counseling in Schools: A Practical Handbook / Edition 2 available in Hardcover
|Product dimensions:||6.50(w) x 1.50(h) x 9.50(d)|
Table of Contents1. Raymond T. Chodzinski, Dropout Intervention and Prevention: Strategies for Counselors.
2. Janet E. Helms, Racial Identity in the Social Environment.
3. Don C. Locke and Larry D. Parker, Improving the Multicultural Competence of Educators.
4. Gargi Sodowsky and Patricia Johnson, World Views: Culturally Learned Values and Assumptions.
5. Ernest D. Washington, Three Steps to Cultural Awareness: A Whittgensteinian Approach.
6. Donald R. Atkinson and Cindy L. Juntunen, School Counselors and School Psychologists as School-Home-Community Liaisons in Ethnically Diverse Schools.
7. J. Manuel Casas and Michael J. Furlong, School Counselor as Advocates for Increased Hispanic Parent Participation in Schools.
8. Arnold P. Goldstein, Teaching Prosocial Behavior to Low Income Youth.
9. Edwin L. Herr and Spencer G. Niles, Multicultural Career Guidance in the Schools.
10. Lisa G. Borodovsky and Joseph G. Ponterotto, A Family-Based Approach to Multicultural Career Development.
11. America Facundo, Ena Vasquez-Nuttall and Joan Walton, Culturally Sensitive Assessment in Schools.
12. Paul B. Pedersen, Multicultural Training in Schools.
13. John C. Carey, Mary Lynn Boscardin and Lisa Fontes, Improving the Multicultural Effectiveness of Your School.