The Ninth Edition of this market leader communicates the complexities of international finance clearly and authoritatively. The book features a streamlined presentation, expanded attention to emerging markets, several new chapters, and four new decision cases with an emerging-markets focus. An accompanying new Casebook by Michael Moffett includes in-depth decision cases keyed to the coverage in the Eiteman text. The authors have a knack for communicating the complexities of international finance to today's students in a manner that is clear and understandable. For anyone interested in business.
|Series:||Series in Finance|
|Edition description:||Older Edition|
|Product dimensions:||7.67(w) x 9.47(h) x 1.34(d)|
Table of Contents
I. THE INTERNATIONAL FINANCIAL ENVIRONMENT.
2. The International Monetary Environment.
3. Foreign Exchange Rate Determination.
4. The Foreign Exchange Market.
5. Foreign Currency Options.
II. MEASURING AND MANAGING FOREIGN EXCHANGE EXPOSURE.
Decision Case: Zapa Chemical and BuBa.
7. Operating Exposure.
8. Accounting Exposure.
9. Interest Rate Exposure and Swaps.
III. FINANCING THE GLOBAL FIRM.
11. Sourcing Equity Globally.
12. Sourcing Debt Globally.
IV. FOREIGN INVESTMENT DECISIONS.
14. Multinational Capital Budgeting.
15. International Acquisitions and Valuation.
16. Adjusting for Risk in Foreign Investments.
V. MANAGING MULTINATIONAL OPERATIONS.
18. Repositioning Funds.
19. Working Capital Management.
20. Export and Import Financing.
21. Evaluation of Performance.
VI. ADVANCED TOPICS IN MULTINATIONAL FINANCE.
23. Advanced Topics in Currency Risk Management.
Appendix B: Cumulative Normal Probability Tables.
24. Advanced Topics in Interest Rate Risk Management.