Uh-oh, it looks like your Internet Explorer is out of date.
For a better shopping experience, please upgrade now.
Musculoskeletal Anatomy Coloring Book / Edition 2 available in Paperback
Designed specifically for manual therapy students, this unique anatomy coloring book focuses solely on musculoskeletal anatomy to help students better understand this important information. Providing more detailed coverage of the musculoskeletal system than other coloring books available, it is ideal for use as a primary study tool for reviewing anatomy or as a companion to Muscolino’s The Muscular System Manual: The Skeletal Muscles of the Human Body.
• A unique, comprehensive focus on the musculoskeletal system helps manual therapy students learn this essential information more effectively.
• Plentiful, high quality illustrations are anatomically correct, with clean lines, so students will find them easier to color.
• Coverage of musculoskeletal information is not only accurate, but also streamlined for manual therapy students so unnecessary information is eliminated.
• Content is logically organized by body region, moving from the head to the extremities in the skeletal and muscular system chapters, to help students quickly find what they are looking for and to make the chapters correspond with those in The Muscular System Manual: The Skeletal Muscles of the Human Body.
• A student-friendly layout is clean and uncluttered consisting of a 2-page layout for each muscle/muscle group to help students learn about aspects of the individual muscle and then look immediately at how it corresponds to the entire surrounding group of muscles.
• Blank lines are included with appropriate illustrations for self testing and studying, with answers provided in Appendix C.
|Publisher:||Elsevier Health Sciences|
|Product dimensions:||8.30(w) x 10.80(h) x 1.30(d)|
Table of Contents
Chapter 1: Introduction: How to Use this Book
Chapter 2: The Skeletal System
Chapter 3 – The Muscular System
Muscles of the Head
Muscles of the Neck
Muscles of the Trunk
Muscles of the Pelvis
Muscles of the Thigh
Muscles of the Leg
Intrinsic Muscles of the Foot
Muscles of the Scapula/Arm
Muscles of the Forearm
Intrinsic Muscles of the Hand
Other Skeletal Muscles
Chapter 4: The Nervous System
Chapter 5: The Arterial System
Chapter 6: Other Systems of the Body
A. The Cell
B. Typical Synovial Joint
C. Answers to Group Labeling Exercises
Most Helpful Customer Reviews