Improve diagnostic accuracy with cases from leading international musculoskeletal radiologists
"Over 70 international experts have submitted an excellent range of cases encompassing both essential concepts and encountered diagnoses. 3 Stars."--Doody's Review Service
Musculoskeletal Imaging Cases offers an efficient and systematic approach to interpreting imaging of the musculoskeletal system. It delivers a one-of-a-kind collection of more than 370 cases with an emphasis on advanced imaging - including MRI, CT, US, and scintigraphy. The book's logical, easy-to-follow organization is designed for at-the-bench reference. The concise text, numerous multi-modality images, and helpful icons make looking up essential information fast and easy.
- More than 370 cases and 2000 multi-modality images
- Each case highlights findings, differential diagnoses, and pearls, and contains multiple figures - some with colorful surgical specimens - to help you efficiently interpret and verify your diagnostic findings
- Icons, a grading system depicting the spectrum of findings from common to rare, and the consistent chapter organization and structure provide ease-of-use for at-the-bench consultation
- Special emphasis on the latest diagnostic modalities includes state-of-art depiction of image findings
- Authorship from more than 70 contributing radiologists from the U.S. and around the globe provide a wealth of valuable cases
|Sold by:||Barnes & Noble|
|File size:||56 MB|
|Note:||This product may take a few minutes to download.|
About the Author
Jamshid Tehranzadeh, MD, is Director of Musculoskeletal Imaging and Chief of Radiology and Nuclear Medicine at Long Beach, VA, and Emeritus Professor and Vice Chair of Radiology at the University of California, Irvine.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
This book is one of the best books I've ever read in MSK. I really recommend this book since it presents the best way to learn MSK, and the author organized everything in a way that makes you enjoy reading it. One more preference of the book is that it allows you to compare the cases with their corresponding differential diagnosises, so it gives you a better chance to memorize the cases. I wouldn't miss reading this book.