Notes on Contributors.
Series Editor’s Preface.
1. Un-Framing the Modern: Critical Space/Public Possibility (Griselda Pollock, University of Leeds).
2. Women’s Rembrandt (Mieke Bal, University of Amsterdam).
3. Museums and the Native Voice (Gerald McMaster, Art Gallery of Ontario).
4. Exhibiting Africa after Modernism: Globalization, Pluralism, and Persistent Paradigms of Art and Artifact (Ruth B. Phillips, Carleton University).
5. Mirroring Evil, Evil Mirrored: Timing, Trauma, and Temporary Exhibitions (Reesa Greenberg, independent scholar and museum consultant).
6. A Place for Uncertainty: Towards a New Kind of Museum (Vera Frenkel, artist).
7. The Ballad of Kastriot Rexhepi: Notes on Gesture, Medium, and Mediation (Mary Kelly, University of California, Los Angeles).
8. Riksutställningar: Swedish Traveling Exhibitions (Ulla Arnell, Curator and Project Manager at Riksutställningar).
9. Reframing Participation in the Museum: A Syncopated Discussion (Janna Graham, PhD, University of London and Shadya Yasin, student, York University, Toronto).
10. “There Is No Such Thing as a Visitor” (Judith Mastai, d. 2001).
11. “Anxious Dust”: History and Repression in the Archives of Mary Kelly (Judith Mastai, d. 2001).
12. On Discourse as Monument: Institutional Spaces and Feminist Problematics (Juli Carson, University of California, Irvine).