- Piano Concerto No. 21 in C major ("Elvira Madigan") K. 467: Andante
- String Quartet No. 16 in E flat, K. 428 (K. 421b): Andante con moto
- Concerto for flute, harp & orchestra in C major, K. 299 (K. 297c): Andantino
- Quartet for flute, violin, viola & cello No. 1 in D major, K. 285: Adagio
- Sonata for violin & piano No. 17 in C major, K. 296: Andante Sostenuto
- Piano Concerto No. 20 in D minor, K. 466
- Clarinet Quintet in A major ("Stadler"), K. 581: Larghetto
- Serenade No. 9 for orchestra in D major ("Posthorn"), K. 320: Concertante - Andante grazioso
- Andante for flute & orchestra in C major, K. 315 (K. 285e)
- Divertimento No. 7 for 2 horns, bassoon & strings in D major, K. 205 (K. 167A): Adagio
- Church sonata No. 1 for 2 violins, bass & organ in E flat major, K. 67 (K. 41h)
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
Mozart: Concertos for piano No21; Concertos for piano No20 based on 0 ratings. 1 reviews.
I am in love with this music. It helps me relax...calm down and see life in a totally different perspective. I couldn't imagine music can have this effect on body and soul. It is literally like a magic rain gently pouring from heaven...like a soothing balm. This is what heaven must sound like. I am going to order the whole Mozart collection. Highly recommended!!!