Bestselling author John Davidson presents "My First Book about Frogs - Children’s Picture Books". Beautiful Pictures and easy reading format will help children fall in love with frogs. This is one of over 30 books in the Amazing Animal Books - My First Book about Animals Series.
The series is known as one of the most beautiful on ebooks. The pictures look great even in black and white and are excellent on the full color tablets. Lots of facts and photos will help your children learn about this wonderful animal. Children are given a well-rounded understanding of frogs: anatomy, feeding habits and behavior.
*** You and your kids will love learning about frogs
Table of Contents
2: Fascinating Facts
3. The Frog’s Life Cycle
4. Where do Frogs Live?
6. Are Frogs and Toads the Same?
7. What do Frogs Eat?
8. Frog Characteristics
9.Blue Poison Arrow Frog
10. Poison Dart Frogs
11. Tree Frogs
12. Read More Amazing Animal Books
Get this book at this special price exclusive to the Amazon Store.
1. There are about 3,900 different types of frogs, including toads.
2. All frogs have flat heads, bulging eyes and big back legs.
3. Toads usually have warty, rough skins and are often poisonous.
4. Frogs do not need to drink water because they can absorb it through their skin.
5. Frogs swallow their food whole.
6. Frogs like coming out when it’s wet, especially after it has just rained.
7. Frogs do not see colors; they only see black and white.
8. Frogs only live in fresh water.
About the Author
John Davidson Born and raised in Wyoming and Canada on Ranches. Studied at Utah State University and taught design and drafting at a Technology College for 26 years. Own and run several businesses, an architectural design business, a web design business and a construction and sawmill business. Married to Karla for over 29 years and have 4 great kids, living in Mendon, Utah. I just finished my 200th book and have over 300,000 Downloads of my books to date.