In this illustrated picture book, young readers will learn about:
- The markings on a football field
- What football players wear
- The positions, from quarterback to wide receiver
- The excitement of the kickoff
- The thrill of scoring a touchdown
Glossary for football terms included.
Related collections and offers
About the Author
Gail Gibbons, author of more than one hundred books, is the winner of the Washington Post/Children’s Book Guild Award for her overall contribution to children’s nonfiction literature. Called a “master of picture book nonfiction” by ALA Booklist, Ms. Gibbons has a special talent for making complex subjects understandable and entertaining for young readers.