Is your digestive system causing you extreme discomfort? Get educated and take action to start things flowing smoothly and begin feeling your best.
Is diarrhea or constipation ruining your day? Do you suffer from symptoms such as a bloated abdomen, or abdominal pain and cramps? Are you suffering from unexplained weight loss or gain? Ada J. Peters knows firsthand the pain of G.I. disorders and understands there is no one-size-fits-all solution. Now she's sharing her years of research and her experience to help you escape the jungle of misinformation and become your own best advocate for a vigorous life.
My Gut is a comprehensive handbook for understanding the gritty details of your inner workings, so you can take control and focus on solutions that work. Translating scientifically sound research into everyday language and pairing it with anecdotal insights and a dash of humor, Peters makes a complex subject relatable and easy to understand. And by applying her hard-won knowledge, you'll be able to begin your journey toward optimal health.
In My Gut, you'll discover:
- Multi-faceted analyses of the range of conditions, so you save time and money by being prepared for dealing with doctors
- Approaches for managing gut imbalances, and critical nutritional distinctions, so you can stop just existing and start living
- What tests are available and how to get to the root cause of your disorder for a speedier route to effective treatment
- Lifestyle-change tips that will have you taking charge in improving the quality of your everyday
- Insight into various maladies such as dysbiosis, IBS, and SIBO, actionable steps you can take, and much, much more!
My Gut is a down-to-earth handbook for the millions of women longing to recapture their sense of gastrointestinal well-being. If you like straight-to-the-point advice, building on your innate health, and being in control, then you'll love Ada J. Peters' insightful helping hand.
Get your copy of My Gut to start the road to recovery today!