Belinda is a dog trainer and dog lover. When she and her husband took on a very destructive, intelligent but beautiful puppy, now known as Molly, her adventures were captured in a photobook. They realised there was so much more to tell about a dog’s life, so the idea was born to create ‘My Life as Your Dog’ so all dog families could capture their precious pooch’s special moments.
Record your dog’s personality, mishaps, adventures and more, with space for photos and stories.
Whether you have a new puppy, or have fostered, inherited or rescued a dog from a shelter, this book is for you
- Fun interactive journal of your dog’s life journey
- Room for photos, notes and stories of your four legged friend
- Tip and tricks for you and your dog!
|Publisher:||Bm Marinus Pty Ltd|
|Product dimensions:||8.50(w) x 8.50(h) x 0.25(d)|
About the Author
Belinda is a qualified dog trainer withShe has several years' experience helping people like you gain the most from their canine friends. She has owned dogs for many years and is the owner and head trainer of 'Heel, Sit and Stay! Dog Obedience' based in Cooroy, Sunshine Coast, Queensland, Australia.
'Heel, Sit and Stay! Dog Obedience' offers :
• Dog training from Puppy School through to Intermediate and Agility
• Clicker and verbal markers including trick training
• In-home private lesson and group private lessons
• Fun games to play with your dog
• Dog training equipment and treats for the fussiest eaters
• Addressing common behavioural issues including jumping up, mouthing, barking and much more.
Table of ContentsMy first paw print
Important information about me
My milestones and mishaps
More milestones and mishaps
Fun things I like to do
Naughty things I have done
More naughty things I have done
My mementos and photos
My bucket list
About Belinda and her work
Happy dog owners