Love. Games. Antics… and a new sister!
When her parents told Lucy that she was going to have a baby sister, she never imagined that everything would change so much. Discover with Lucy how life is with her naughty little sister Mary.
My little sister aims to show the values of friendship and family among children through a tender story based on real daily situations which looks to improve their creativity and imagination.
My little sister is a children´s early learning book suitable as a read aloud book for baby, toddler and preschool readers; or a self read book for older children.
Other books in english from Lucy´s world series:
- In the clouds: Lucy is a sweet little girl who loves letting her imagination run wild. Is there a better place for it than in the clouds?
- Flowy: Lucy has received a shy and nice flower that she has named Flowy. Her arrival brings an important responsibility: she will have to look after her
- Can I play?: Lucy is having a big birthday party. What she doesn´t know is that her friends will want to play with her toys, and Lucy doesn´t really like to share.
- My cow Rudolpha: Lucy always wanted a pet, but she never imagined that it would be ... a cow!
- The book of dreams:A book comes flying down from the sky and falls into Lucy's hands. When she opens it up, someone appears from inside the book! A child with a naughty smile, who takes her on an amazing journey.