Get it by Wednesday, October 25
, Order by 12:00 PM Eastern and choose Expedited Delivery during checkout.
Same Day delivery in Manhattan. Details
Students who take SAT subject tests apply to the most selective colleges in the country. These are high-aptitude kids with overbooked schedules-finally, there's a series that refuses to waste their time.
The revolutionary MyMaxScore prep series now covers SAT subject tests. Each chapter begins with 5 to 10 test questions to diagnose what students already know, pinpointing which topics need review and which can be skipped to save study time. Also includes proven test strategies, 3 full-length practice exams, and a special section for last-minute cramming.
- SAT Math: 240,000 students took the exam 2009; for Math I, 80% of takers scored less than 700
- SAT U.S. History: 120,000 students took the exam in 2009; 75% of takers scored less than 700
- SAT English Literature: 119,000 students took the exam in 2009; 82% of takers scored less than 700
- SAT Chemistry: 63,000 students took the exam in 2009; 65% of takers scored less than 700
- SAT Biology: 76,000 students took the exam in 2009; 80% of takers scored less than 700
|Product dimensions:||8.76(w) x 6.12(h) x 0.78(d)|