Chareen became a household name in South Africa when she appeared in the ground-breaking ad for the physically disabled. This event launched a public speaking career in which she inspired thousands of people, with her theme of “How small people climb big mountains.”
Her book is an inspiration to people of all shapes & sizes, and it will keep you glued with a taste of South African humour.
|File size:||1 MB|
About the Author
Hi, I’m Colleen, let me tell you a few facts about Funkey Purple and myself:
• I started Funkey Purple in 2007.
• Prior to this I managed the marketing of various companies.
• Completed B.Comm. Communications - focusing on Marketing Management, Business Management and Advertising.
• Completed B. Comm. Honours in Strategic Management.
• Furthered skills with studies in Graphic Design, focusing on Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Quark and Freehand.
• Did further courses in Web Design, focusing on Flash and Dreamweaver.
The books that I'm currently selling on Smashwords are books that I've typeset for some of my customers.