The Wonder Weeks is a worldwide bestseller explaining the perceptual world and the leaps babies make from 0-20 months. How did your baby make the leaps? What did he do? How did he react? Where did he like to look at? This deluxe diary helps parents to get an eye for the little things that make a huge impact. Writing and scrap-booking this diary is fun and meanwhile...the questions make parents much more aware of the brainy things their clever, smart, fabulous baby is doing.
This Deluxe Diary is your ultimate keepsake for all your beloved Wonder Weeks moments and more! Based on a unique method that enables you to track the things that really matter, discover the secrets behind your baby's unique character and create a treasure for later… a true Deluxe Edition!
- Be the author of your own most treasured book.
- Sibling of worldwide bestseller The Wonder Weeks.
- Write, scrapbook and draw your ultimate keepsake.
- Based on extensive research at top Universities.
- Capture every developmental leap 0-20 months.
- Makes you, the author, get an eye for the ‘little things' that make huge developmental impact
- Luxury binding and printing with gold foil and golden ribbon.
|Publisher:||Kiddy World Publishing|
|Edition description:||Deluxe Edition|
|Product dimensions:||5.90(w) x 9.10(h) x 0.70(d)|
About the Author
Xaviera Plas-Plooij, mother of three and CEO of the Wonder Weeks, has one mission: to give parents the tools they need in order to fully understand their baby’s mental and emotional development. Daughter of Dr. Frans X. Plooij and Dr. Hetty van de Rijt, founding authors of The Wonder Weeks, Plas-Plooij has significantly revised and modernized the sixth edition of the book. As a writer, columnist, and popular speaker, she’s in 24/7 contact with parents around the globe. Plas-Plooij is a trusted member of the Lumi by Pampers Expert Advisory Panel. She lives with her husband and children in the Netherlands.