Renowned media executive Robin Wolaner delivers the 80 Naked Truths businesswomen need to develop presence, seize power, and achieve success.
Straight-talking and sensible, Naked in the Boardroom explains how to achieve more: more opportunities, more money, more notches on the corporate belt without sacrificing your integrity or losing your identity.
In delicious, bite-sized nuggets, Robin Wolaner's Naked Truths provide universal and instantly gratifying lessons for advancing your career. They can be put into action regardless of your age, experience, industry, or whether you are a one-woman start-up or a big-company employee.
Drawing on her own career in magazine publishing and media development, Wolaner shows you how to succeed because of, rather than despite, your unique background and personality. With humor, attitude, and fierce intelligence, she reveals:
- The keys to successful negotiation on behalf of the company or yourself
- What great public speakers know and tricks you can use
- When and how to burn your career plan
- How to do the right thing in the gray zones of business ethics
- Effective ways to recover from a mistake
- Unusual wisdom for hiring and firing -- and for being hired and fired
- And much more
Peppered with candid stories drawn from Wolaner's life, as well as those of other trailblazing women, Naked in the Boardroom is both essential and inspiring. It provides invaluable wisdom for anyone who sees success on the horizon, but who wants help getting there on her own terms.
|Sold by:||SIMON & SCHUSTER|
|File size:||2 MB|
About the Author