"As human beings, we all want to be happy and free from misery... we have learned that the key to happiness is inner peace. The greatest obstacles to inner peace are disturbing emotions such as anger, attachment, fear, and suspicion, while love and compassion and a sense of universal responsibility are the sources of peace and happiness.” — Dalai Lama
"Never make someone a priority in your life when you are only an option in their life" ― Maya Angelou
Are you good at reading the intentions of others? Do you know how to manage your knee-jerk reactions when someone insults you? Do you wish you could empathize more with the way others feel?
Have you felt like you've been walking on eggshells in your relationship for a while? Has your relationship started off strong where you felt over the moon, and now you're wondering what happened along the way? Maybe you're wondering why things have gotten so hard in your relationship with your significant other?
In this book, we’ll look at the answers to these questions along with how you can recognize the narcissists in your life and a lot about how to improve your EQ and your relationships.
In this book you’ll learn:
- Understanding of Narcissism
- The Signs and Symptoms of Narcissism
- The Root Causes That Lead to Narcissism
- Living Every Day with Narcissists and How to Deal with It
- Female Narcissists
- How to Deal with Narcissism
- Effective Tips for Abuse and Trauma Survivors
- Understanding of Emotional Intelligence
- Observing and Expressing Your Emotions
- How to Master Your Emotions
- Increasing Your Self-Awareness
- How to Apply Emotional Intelligence in the Workplace and Relationships
- Strategies for Improving Your Emotional Intelligence
- What is Emotional Abuse?
- Understanding the Signs and Patterns of Emotional Abuse
- Why does Emotional Abuse happen?
- How to Find Your Power and Build Your Boundaries
- How to Handle Emotional Abuse in the Workplace
- How to Stop Being the Victim of Emotional Abuse
- Know When to Say Goodbye
Even if you think you know everything discussed here, give this book a shot. It's an informative and entertaining read, and you may pick up some valuable tools and new ways of thinking you've never read or heard of before.
Would You Like to Know More?
Scroll to the top and Grab your copy today!
See You Inside!
Related collections and offers
|File size:||248 KB|
About the Author
Naomi McCullough is a professor, an inspirational speaker, and the author of several memoirs and self-help books. She was born in Chicago but raised in San Francisco and studied at the University of Pennsylvania and St. John’s college, Cambridge in England.
At the age of twenty-eight, a profound inner transformation radically changed the course of her life. The next few years were devoted to understanding, integrating, and deepening that transformation, which marked the beginning of an intense inward journey.
Having always been an avid reader, Naomi believes in the power of words to entertain, teach and transform lives.
When not writing feverishly, she likes to read and explore the different parts of the world. She is often found hiding behind a camera, taking wildlife photographs. Learn more by scrolling down the page and check out the different Books Naomi had published.
Photo Credit: Shelby Watts