Your narcissist relationship is killing you. It's time to break free from this psychopath for good and heal yourself from their narcissism, the manipulation, the pain and emotional abuse
You might think I'm being dramatic by saying that the abusive relationship you are in with this person with narcissistic personality disorder is killing you but it's true at least emotionally. You are best off salvaging what it left of your self-esteem, packing your bags and NEVER looking back like I did.
Other narcissism books advocate coping with the narcissist abuse by understanding.
I say bullsh*t.
You need to remove yourself from this psychopath or psychopaths altogether before you end up in a psychiatric ward with a mental illness from all the manipulation and abuse from this narcissist relationship.
My NPD (Narcissistic Personality Disorder) sufferers almost killed me - no joke.
Anyone that tries to tell you to try 'Coping' or 'thriving' with narcissistic mothers, friends, co-workers, boss obviously hasn't experienced the pain, the torture, the emotional abuse, the tearing down of your whole being.
I have dedicated years to figuring out how to end my narcissist relationship for good. I read everything there was on narcissism. The character traits did keep me partially stuck but I was determined to beat them. After a lot of progress, a lot of falling back into the traps, I finally found a way. I feel so powerful over my own life and I'm so happy that I can pass this on to you now.
This book is for you if you are sick and tired of your narcissist doing these things to you:
• Need to isolate you from your friend and other family members
• Calculated actions to make YOU look crazy. When you confront the narcissist with something he's done, he'll tell you that you have "a very vivid imagination" or that he has "no idea what you are talking about".
• Inability to perceive you as a human, a person with needs of your own
• Habitual lying to you and other friends and family members
• Constant DESTRUCTIVE criticism of anything you do under the guise of being a caring friend/family - classic NDP (Narcissistic Personality Disorder) trait
• Need to be the centre of attention all the time, even on your birthday, at your wedding, your family members' funeral or, when you are ill in hospital!!
Things you'll fully understand after reading this book:
• An eye-opening insight into the mind of a Narcissist
• Narcissistic Personality Disorder and Manipulation
• Relationship with a Narcissist - My own painful account with an NPD sufferer
• Dealing with Narcissistic mothers
• The Way Out - 7 Steps to breaking free from their narcissism, narcissistic personality disorder and emotional abuse for good
• How to let go and NEVER EVER go back to a narcissist relationship.
I promise you, that when you follow the 7 easy steps I have laid out for you in this book, you WILL feel incredibly empowered; you WILL become strong enough to break free from this narcissist relationship which enables you to finally live the life you've always wanted.
Buy the book now to free yourself from your narcissist relationship for good
|Product dimensions:||5.06(w) x 7.81(h) x 0.06(d)|